- Open House 17 January 2017 - Hello! The Centre’s staff and Board of Directors cordially invite you to our Open House on Thursday, February 2nd from 1pm to 8pm. The theme of the day: the beach! Come warm up at the Centre, pick up a program and discover our new activities during the day and at night this Winter-Spring. Cool drinks and Continue reading
- Holidays 15 December 2016 - Hello! The Centre will be closed from December 15th at noon until January 8th, and workers will be back on January 9th at 8:30am. Happy Holidays and health, justice and joy for the New Year! 🙂
- December 6th march – THANK YOU! 8 December 2016 - The Centre des femmes solidaires et engagées would like to thank everyone who participated at our first march held on December 6th. More than 120 people of all ages marched with us (even children!)! Together, let’s continue our actions against gender violence and all systems of oppression affecting women’s living conditions. You’ll find pictures of the march Continue reading
- Kings, Queens And Cherries 25 November 2016 - To launch the 12 Days Of Activism To End Gender-Based Violence, we share with you a blog post written by one of our participants. “In despair, I looked up at Johnny, my husband’s childhood friend. He gave me a lifeless stare and voiced those dreaded words, “Josie, if I were you, I would walk away Continue reading
Le Centre des femmes solidaires et engagées vous invite à sa Journée Portes Ouvertes le jeudi 2 février 2017 de 13h à 20h. Sur le thème de la plage, venez vous réchauffer au Centre et découvrir les activités proposées le jour et le soir cette session. Vous y trouverez plusieurs nouveautés! Boissons fraîches et rafraîchissements servis. Au plaisir de vous y voir!
Information: (514) 388-0980.
The CFSE is funded by Centraide
The CFSE is a member of l’R des centres des femmes du Québec (L’R)
- Fédération des Femmes du Québec
- Regroupement Intersectoriel des Organismes Communautaires de Montréal
- Table de concertation en violence conjugale du secteur Nord de Montréal
- Table régionale des Centres de femmes de Montréal Métropolitain/Laval
- Solidarité Ahuntsic
- Projet Sault-au-Récollet