- The Centre is closed – March 15th 15 March 2017 - Hello! Because of current weather conditions, the Centre will be closed all day, Wednesday March 15th. The activities today will be rescheduled. Be safe if you’re out today!
- International Women’s Day 21 February 2017 - Thank you Jessica Cialdella, volunteer at the Centre, for writing this blog post! In many countries, March 8th is a celebration of respect, appreciation and love for women. However, the true meaning behind International Women’s Day stems from the achievements of women in social, economic and political spheres, and continuous effort toward gender parity. It Continue reading
- Registration Day 7 February 2017 - Come register to our Winter-Spring activities on Thursday, February 23rd from 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm! We offer many activities during the day (and evenings!) in French, English and Italian: Sugar shack (“cabane à sucre”) for International Women’s Day, computer classes, self esteem and budget workshops, collective actions, etc. Some activities do not require registration: Conferences/workshops on Tuesday Continue reading
- In solidarity with Muslim communities 31 January 2017 - First, we would like to offer our most sincere condolences to the Muslim community in Québec City and our solidarity to all Muslim communities. We would like to remind you that the Centre is a safe space where ALL women are respected and listened without judgment. We do not tolerate any acts of violence, discriminatory and Continue reading
Open discussion group in English. Free.
Includes the following activities:
- March 15th- Conference: “Becoming a chemical detective on toxic substances found in common consumer products and their effects.” Cancelled because of weather conditions.
- March 29th- Documentary: “We will be free.” With a discussion.
- May 10th- Conference: “The realities of trans people.”
- May 31st- Presentation: “Auberge Transition: A shelter and external services offered to women victims of conjugal violence and their children.”
About Indigenous Peoples in Canada. A discussion will follow.
This documentary is part of the “Coffee, Chit Chat & Time For Me!” English discussion group. Free, welcome all women!
10 sessions. Inscriptions obligatoires. Places limitées. Pour membres seulement. Devenez membre du Centre dès aujourd’hui! Informations: (514) 388-0980.
The CFSE is funded by Centraide
The CFSE is a member of l’R des centres des femmes du Québec (L’R)
- Table régionale des Centres de femmes de Montréal Métropolitain-Laval
- Fédération des femmes du Québec
- Regroupement intersectoriel des organismes communautaires de Montréal
- Table de concertation en violence conjugale du secteur Nord de Montréal
- Solidarité Ahuntsic
- Réseau d’action des femmes en santé et services sociaux
- Promenade Fleury