- Happy Easter from the Centre 13 April 2017 - The CFSE team would like to wish you a Happy Easter! Please note that the Centre will be closed on Monday, April 17th and will resume its activities on Tuesday, April 18th at 8:30 am. Have a nice long weekend and we look forward to seeing you very soon!
- Collection for Auberge Transition and CFSE 10 April 2017 - Throughout the month of May, CFSE will organize a collection of socks, undergarments and personal hygiene products for women and children for Auberge Transition, as well as non-perishable items for women in need at our centre. Please donate generously! Contact the Centre at (514) 388-0980
- The Centre is closed – March 15th 15 March 2017 - Hello! Because of current weather conditions, the Centre will be closed all day, Wednesday March 15th. The activities today will be rescheduled. Be safe if you’re out today!
- International Women’s Day 21 February 2017 - Thank you Jessica Cialdella, volunteer at the Centre, for writing this blog post! In many countries, March 8th is a celebration of respect, appreciation and love for women. However, the true meaning behind International Women’s Day stems from the achievements of women in social, economic and political spheres, and continuous effort toward gender parity. It Continue reading
Une action organisée par les centres de femmes de Montréal-Laval dans le cadre de la semaine d’actions des centres de femmes contre l’austérité. Restez à l’écoute pour les détails.
An action organized by the Montreal-Laval women’s centres during the week of anti-austerity actions by Women’s Centres. Stay tuned for more details!
Nel quadro della settimana di azioni dei centri donne contro l’austerità. Rimanete in contatto per ulteriori dettagli!
Open discussion group in English. Free.
Includes the following activities:
- March 15th- Conference: “Becoming a chemical detective on toxic substances found in common consumer products and their effects.” Cancelled because of weather conditions.
- March 29th- Documentary: “We will be free.” With a discussion.
- May 10th- Conference: “The realities of trans people.”
- May 31st- Presentation: “Auberge Transition: A shelter and external services offered to women victims of conjugal violence and their children.”
Venez partager votre savoir-faire dans un climat amical. Apportez votre matériel. Gratuit.
Come share your expertise in a friendly atmosphere. Bring your needles and wool. Free.
Venite a condividere le vostre abilità in un ambiente amichevole. Portate il vostro materiale. Gratuito.
The CFSE is funded by Centraide
The CFSE is a member of l’R des centres des femmes du Québec (L’R)
- Table régionale des Centres de femmes de Montréal Métropolitain-Laval
- Fédération des femmes du Québec
- Regroupement intersectoriel des organismes communautaires de Montréal
- Table de concertation en violence conjugale du secteur Nord de Montréal
- Solidarité Ahuntsic
- Réseau d’action des femmes en santé et services sociaux
- Promenade Fleury